FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How much for group bookings and special occasions?
- This depends on how many people and how far you want to go, prices are available on application
- What is the minimum number of people for a special group booking?
- Can we bring food and drink onto the boat?
- Yes, within reason
- Do we have to bring our own fishing gear?
- On our fishing trips the gear is supplied.
- What would be appropriate clothing?
- Dress for the weather, if its cold bring a jacket, if hot a hat and sun screen. Life jackets and wet weather gear are provided
- What happens if the weather is to rough to go out on a booked charter?
- it is postponed or cancelled
- What is the maximum number of people allowed on the boat at any one time?
- What time do we arrive?
- Fifteen minutes before the launch of the cruise
- What is the minimum number of people booked that you would sail with?
for bookings telephone:
chaddy's boat shed
(06) 758 9133
or fax (06) 759 9095
David Chadfield • PO Box 6086 • New Plymouth
Taranaki • New Zealand
Highly Commended - Taranaki Business Awards 2002